Adaptive Utensils Weighted (4-Piece Set) Non Slip Wide Handles for Hand Tremors, Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease Or Elderly use | Cutlery Silverware - Knife, Fork, and Spoons
Adaptive Utensils Weighted (4-Piece Set) Non Slip Wide Handles for Hand Tremors, Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease Or Elderly use | Cutlery Silverware - Knife, Fork, and Spoons by Pulse Brands at H For Care. MPN: 4336309020. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you suffer from tremors, arthritis, or Parkinson's Disease, it can be a challenge to enjoy a simple meal. That's why we created a smoother, more
Features & Highlights
- Prevents shaky hands from affecting the ability to eat independently, making mealtime easier for those with limited grip, weak hands and weak wrists, limited mobility, and trouble with functional movement.
- Non-Slip, Wide Grip: Each of our weighted adaptive utensils features a wider ribbed handle with raised, textured grips to improve control and dexterity.
- 4-Piece Set: Every order comes with four eating utensils, including a fork, knife, dinner spoon and a soup spoon. A very helpful set of built up utensils that cover a wide range of meals.
- Built With Durability: Along with a food-grade safe silicone handle, each utensil is made with high quality stainless steel that is dishwasher safe.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! - We are so confident about the quality of our products, we will refund you purchase if you are not satisfied.
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.91 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.08 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|