Bariatric Wheelchair Accessible Shower Stall for the Disabled (10-year-warranty on Frame)
Bariatric Wheelchair Accessible Shower Stall for the Disabled (10-year-warranty on Frame) by MedAme at H For Care. MPN: AME-Ssit-46x46x44. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bariatric wheelchair accessible showers for the disabled 46''L x46''W x44'' H. For use by individuals up to 400 lbs, or who may require a slightly
Features & Highlights
- Folding handicapped accessible shower stalls are manufactured for use by individuals with disabilities who find that traditional bathing facilities are difficult or impossible to use, and who may not be able to do re-modeling of the bathroom to allow for full accessibility. Additional MedAme models are designed for emergency services or HazMat. All MedAme models are completely wheelchair accessible and portable, requiring NO tools or modifications to a site for use.
- Disabled portable showers are complete handicapped shower stalls. They can be set up anywhere there is access to warm water. Oftentimes, the kitchen is the preferred room to use as there is usually more room to move around the shower than there is in a bathroom. A bedroom or a laundry room, or any room that is within about 10 - 12 feet of a sink can also work.
- Forget about an expensive bathroom shower remodel, the person to be bathed can be rolled into the shower. A front shower curtain may be brought around for the person who is able to do their own bathing, or may be left open for easier caregiver access to assist with the bathing.
- Improved mental and emotional health in knowing that hygiene is more than just adequate.
- Improved circulation with the stimulation of warm water on extremities. Or, critical body temperature cooling can be easily accomplished. Important for many quadriplegics and others who have diminished abilities to detect body temperature changes.
|Item Size:||46 x 44 x 44 inches|