Carebag Medical Grade Commode Liners with Super Absorbent Pad, 180 Liners
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the Carebag Medical Grade Commode Liners with Super Absorbent Pad, 180 Liners by Cleanis at H For Care. MPN: 7831738-HALFCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Carebag commode liner from Cleanis is a leak-resistant medical grade bag equipped with a unique super absorbent pad which turns up to 16oz of
Thank you for helping othersOne of Cleanis’ many missions is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. The product you are currently considering has been processed at the Association for Individual Development (AID), a vocational facility in Aurora, Illinois by individuals with disabilities. The goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment so that each participant can learn and obtain new skills at their own pace. We would like to thank you in advance for helping individuals with disabilities grow and improve their level of confidence and personal satisfaction for a paid job well done.
Features & Highlights
- Carebag, the Gift of Comfort and Dignity
- Premium Quality - The multi awarded Carebag Commode Liner has improved the life of its users since 1998
- Unsurpassed Performance - Medical grade & leak resistant. Never clean a commode pail again!
- Super Absorbent Technology - Converts up to 16oz of body fluids into a gel. No more mess!
- Eliminate Odor - Upon properly sealing the liner, unpleasant odors are trapped and suppressed!
- Better Together - For extra absorption, you may use an additional Gelmax Super Absorbent Pad (sold separately)
- Accelerated degradation speed vs traditional Plastic! - Our proprietary OB5 additive makes Carebag the ONLY commode liner with accelerated degradation speed in an open environment* as opposed to other alternatives which take centuries to fully degrade and may leave behind harmful residues in the environment. Do not flush
- Don't be fooled - As a matter of hygiene and infection control, the use of basic plastic bags with no absorbent pad may put your loved ones at risk to harmful pathogens associated with the handling of body waste. Refer to graphic below to learn more
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.4 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|