Cordless/Wireless Bed Alarm System with Pager - 20" x 30" Pad
Cordless/Wireless Bed Alarm System with Pager - 20'' x 30'' Pad by Smart Caregiver at H For Care. MPN: 433-CMU/433-PGD/GBT-RI/AC-04EC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Arrives ready to use out of the box, pre-programmed by the fall prevention specialists at Kerr Medical. To operate, simply place 4 C batteries, (not
Features & Highlights
- Cordless/wireless bed alarm and pager system lets a caregiver know when their patient is exiting their bed, from up to 300' away! No alarm noise near the patient; caregiver pager either sounds an alert or vibrates, your choice.
- Includes a premium quality cordless bed sensor pad with a full one year life that is ideal for long term home and facility care, a countertop unit called a central monitor, a caregiver pager, a silencer plug for the central monitor, a protective pager case, and an AC adapter.
- Choose your bed pad size: 10" x 30" bed pad (for a patient weighing 120 lbs. or more) or a 20" x 30" bed pad (for a patient weighing less than 120 lbs., also recommended for any weight patient when using with a hospital bed, memory foam, gel, air or Tempur-Pedic® mattress). Pads are made of latex free vinyl, are padded for comfort, and are sealed for incontinence resistance.
- The countertop monitor can be placed in a central location, such as the kitchen, living room, or in a desk area, up to 150' away from the cordless bed sensor pad, (maximum range depends upon the environment). The unit features tone options, volume adjustment (use silencer plug if desired), and a low battery indicator.
- Caregiver pager features adjustable volume, language/tone options, a silent vibration mode, a lighted display, and built in belt clip/stand. It can be up to 150' away from the central monitor, so with proper placement of the monitor, pager can be up to 300' from the pad. Pager receives an alert when the patient is getting out of bed. Caregivers can keep up with their normal routine, while still keeping watch over their patient.