Crutches- Latest Generation Ergobaum By Ergoactives. 1 Pair of the "Pain Reduction" Crutches
Free Shipping Included! Crutches- Latest Generation Ergobaum By Ergoactives. 1 Pair of the ''Pain Reduction'' Crutches by Ergobaum at H For Care. MPN: TOP-0590H. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ergobaum Crutches Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety,
Ergobaum Crutches Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices- either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition. With Ergobaum Crutches, you no longer have to suffer from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain. If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard. State-of-the-Art Crutches: Ergobaum Crutches are the most advanced crutches available. Designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Crutches are unsurpassed in form and function. With the highest number of patents for crutches on the market, Ergobaum Crutches promote greater mobility, functionality, and comfort. The sleek, ergonomic design is elegant in its practicality as well as appearance. We take pride in our unsurpassed products and customer service. Ergobaum. We Stand By Our Crutches. If you have suffered an injury that requires you to use crutches, you know that getting around will not be easy or comfortable. But what if you could use crutches that worked with your body? -Crutches that are designed for maximum ease and comfort, and look good too. -Crutches that are created by an orthopedic surgeon, with the patient's functionality, as well as healing, in mind. -Crutches that are made to reduce friction and pain using a patented Ergocap High Performance tip, and a patented shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch. -Crutches made with a unique handle design that is both cushiony and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body. Ergobaum Crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery.
Features & Highlights
- Product Description: Re-Inspired, New Generation, Stronger than ever before! The latest generation Ergobaum Shock Absorber Crutches speed the recovery process while reducing secondary injuries associated with the use of conventional crutches. Ergobaum Crutches, provide the user with a cushioned ride, shock absorption and return energy through the normal gait. These crutches were designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon with the end-user fully in mind.
- Product "Unique" Features:Shock Absorbers that reduce impact! Takes away all the "Pain" Associated with walking on crutches. Equipped with Ergoactive's Spring Loaded Shock Absorber Patented Technology, "Extra Balance" Ergocap Tip, Safety Features (Night Light, Horn, & Safety Reflectors), Built-In Leg Rest Platform
- Product Innovation: Finally, a comfortable, fully adjustable crutch designed to make people's lives easier during recovery, while reducing any secondary injury commonly caused by conventional crutches. If you have suffered a recent sports injury, have joint pain or issues with mobility, then consider the Ergobaum Forearm Crutches with Shock Absorbers as the best crutch alternative.
- Product Adjustable Features: Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 99% of all adults 5' to 6'6" up to 350lbs.
- Product Testimonials: The product has been used and approved for its immediate positive impact on the recovery process of the user. It has been tested by thousands of patients, Including King of Spain Juan Carlos I
|Package Weight:||6.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ergobaum, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Millennial Medical
mpn: 6000-6500, ean: 0637459128193,
The In-Motion Pro is designed to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The In-Motion Pro comes in 3 sizes that can fit any user approximately 4'6" to 7'2". They come in 3 different colors (Charco...
By Better Walk
mpn: Adult Medium, ean: 0864316000303,
The Better Walk crutch is the answer to the underarm pain you experience on regular crutches. The Better Walk Crutch includes the following features: Forearm support to take pressure off of your wristPatented Better Walk Support System to cradle your...
By Millennial Medical
mpn: 7000-7500, ean: 0637459128261,
Our Forearm Crutches are designed to reduce impact on the wrist reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The Forearm crutch comes in 2 sizes that can fit any user approximately 3'6" to 6'3". They come in 3 different colors (Glossy Black, B...
mpn: TOP-0590H, ean: 0728383113680,
Ergobaum 7G Foldable Crutches Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those n...
mpn: 34-77-22-0031, ean: 0859040002082,
The reviews are in! Finally, a comfortable, crutch alternative designed with the user in mind. If you have suffered a recent injury, have joint pain or issues with mobility, then consider Mobilegs as a better crutch alternative. What makes Mobilegs s...