KNEE WALKERS provide freedom of movement for patients with elbow the knee injuries while continuously supporting the injured leg in a proper non-weight bearing position. This unique design ensures the injured leg is elevated and reduces the chance of placing weight on the foot, re-injuring it. During the weeks of recovery after surgery, doctors often advise patients to keep weight off the healing foot and keep the foot elevated. KNEE WALKERS are specifically designed to achieve both of those needs.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish; Comes with a removable front basket
- Deluxe braking system for increased safety
- Overall Dimensions: 30"(L) x 16"(W) x 31"(H); Knee Pad Dimensions: 15"(L) x 7"(W) x 16.5"-20.5"(H); Handle Height: 31"-40"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
|Item Size:||16 x 31 x 31 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 15.1 x 15.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Drive Medical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: KNEECYCLE, ean: 0700175818218,
KNEEROVER DELUXE KNEECYCLE KNEE WALKERTop Rated Mobility Solution from the # 1 Knee Walker BrandThe Deluxe KneeCycle knee scooter delivers modern style, strength and stability and is the industry standard for safe, effective, and economical mobility ...