This deluxe left side overbed table by Drive Medical serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180 degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall. The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch, the tabletop swivels to allow for easy access and departure
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, and reading; Comes with built-in magazine rack for added convenience
- Right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation accommodates seating near any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360-degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive
- Table Top is height adjustable from 23" to 32.5"
|Item Weight:||41 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 23.5 x 23.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Drive Medical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.