The Drive Medical Scout transportable scooter combines convenient mobility with superior value in a colorful, customizable exterior. The Scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation. The four-wheel Scout offers enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. A technologically advanced quick-connect battery pack and a delta-shaped steering handle make operating the scooter effortless, even with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with stylish, interchangeable color panels, in both red and blue, which double as a protective layer against potential scuffs and rim scratches.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight, easy-to-disassemble powered scooter provides stability on rough outdoor terrain.
- Comfort maximized with adjustable padded swivel seat, backrest, and armrests.
- Delta-shaped steering handle makes driving effortless, even with limited dexterity.Floor-to-Seat Height 17-19 inches
- Equipped with non-marking, anti-tip wheels, and interchangeable red and blue color panels.Batteries (pair) 12V x 12AH, 12V x 20AH (EXT Model Only)
- Seat Width: 16.5 inch; Max Speed: 4.25 mph; Climbing Angle: 6 degrees; Maximum Range: 9 miles; Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm; Turning Radius: 53.75 inch; Ground Clearance: 2.5 inch; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
|Item Weight:||94 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.5 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||120 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 16.1 x 16.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Drive Medical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
sku: DFL19-BL, mpn: DFL19-BL, ean: 0811032485990,
Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair 8" casters in rear 6" casters in front Back folds down for storage and transport Aluminum brakes Standard rear wheel locks LELR-TF - Swing-away Elevated Leg rest, Tool Free, (Optional front riggings) Li...
mpn: MDS806550E, ean: 0080196306117,
The Medline K4 Basic Wheelchair features a durable tig welded frame and comfotable nylon upholstery. Hemi-height adjustable axles raise and lower the seat 2 inches. This wheelchair also has swing back arms with easy flip back arm release and smooth r...
By Drive Medical
sku: DR-bls18fbd-elr, mpn: BLS18FBD-ELR, ean: 0822383241142,
Drive Medical's Blue Streak Wheelchair features cutting-edge design with premium elevating padded leg rests and detachable desk arms that flip back for advanced versatility and transportation capabilities. The 18" seat is ergonomically crafted for ...