-Crutches that are made to reduce friction and pain using a patented Ergocap High Performance tip, and a patented shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch. -Crutches made with a unique handle design that is both cushiony and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body. Ergobaum Crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery.
Features & Highlights
- Product Innovation: Latest generation Ergobaum crutches created by a surgeon. Stronger than Ever. Finally, a comfortable, fully adjustable crutch designed to make people's lives easier during recovery.
- Product Description: What makes Ergobaum Crutches so efficient is the new patented proven technology and extra features to help patients that other crutches lack! Ergobaum sets an entirely new standard unmatched anywhere at any price. The Ergobaum Ergonomic Rebound Shock Absorber Crutches make walking on crutches experience easier and much more comfortable than ever before.
- Product "Unique" Features:Shock Absorbers that reduce impact! Takes away all the "Pain" Associated with walking on crutches. Equipped with Ergoactive's Spring Loaded Shock Absorber Patented Technology, Spring Loaded legs that reduce impact with the ground, a Four-legged "Extra Balance" Ergocap High Pergormance Crutch Tip, Safety Features (Night Light, Horn, & Safety Reflectors), Built-In Knee Rest Platform,Forearm Strap & Cup, and the first crutch with an Adjustable Cushion Grip
- Product Testimonials: The product has been used and approved for its immediate positive impact on the recovery process of the user. It has been tested by thousands of patients, Including King of Spain Juan Carlos I who recovered with the help of these crutches for over three years after multiple hip and knee surgeries.
- Product Adjustable Features: Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 99% of all adults 5' to 6'6" up to 350lbs. Ergobaum Crutches are the first forearm crutches in the world with full adjustability of the grip handle position. For more information & video tutorials, visit the official Ergoactives website
|Part Number:||TOP 0590H Crutch|
|MPN:||TOP 0590H Crutch|
|Item Weight:||0.062 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.02 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ergoactives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Ergobaum Children, ean: 0852123006328,
Only Ergobaum® Juvenile Crutches have been designed by specialists to provide: Exceptional stability thanks to its new no-slip shoe design. Unmatched manageability through its two shock absorber technology and adjustable armband. Superb ergonomics a...