Ergobaum® Prime By Ergoactives. 1 Pair (2 Units) of Ergonomic Forearm Crutches - Adult 5' - 6'6'' Adjustable.
Free Shipping Included! Ergobaum® Prime By Ergoactives. 1 Pair (2 Units) of Ergonomic Forearm Crutches - Adult 5' - 6'6'' Adjustable. by Ergoactives at H For Care. MPN: TOP-0590H. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ergobaum 7G Foldable Crutches Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced
Features & Highlights
- Product "Unique" Features:Shock Absorbers that reduce impact! Takes away all the "Pain" Associated with walking on crutches. Equipped with Ergoactive's Spring Loaded Shock Absorber Patented Technology, Spring Loaded legs that reduce impact with the ground, a Four-legged "Extra Balance" Ergocap High Pergormance Crutch Tip, Safety Features (Night Light, Horn, & Safety Reflectors), Built-In Knee Rest Platform,Forearm Strap & Cup, and the first crutch with an Adjustable Cushion Grip
- Product Description: With Ergobaum Crutches, you no longer have to suffer from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain. If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard. State-of-the-Art Crutches: Ergobaum Crutches are the most advanced crutches available.
- Product Innovation: This is the Latest (7TH) Generation Ergobaum Foldable Ergonomic Crutches -Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices- either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition.
- Product Adjustable Features: Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 99% of all adults 5' to 6'6" up to 380 lbs. The crutch is well made under rigorous quality control. It has been made with the most resistant medical alluminum. Ergobaum Crutches are the first forearm crutches in the world with full adjustability of the grip handle position. For more information & video tutorials, visit the official Ergoactives website
- Product Testimonials: The product has been used and approved for its immediate positive impact on the recovery process of the user. It has been tested by thousands of patients, Including King of Spain Juan Carlos I who recovered with the help of these crutches for over three years after multiple hip and knee surgeries.
|Item Weight:||0.062 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 4 x 4 inches|