Handicapped shower stall system goes up and breaksdown in just minutes 42"L x 42"W x 48" H. For use by individuals weighing up to approximately 300 lbs, or who may require the use of footrests on the wheelchair Slightly larger than MedAme-S2000 for those that need just a bit more room. Meets the needs of wheelchair users who do not require a tilt back shower wheelchair. Allows room for wheelchair foot pads as well as the wheelchair. With the same caregiver access and usability features as the MedAme-S2000 Standard model, this unit also allows for quick set up, easy roll in, and immediate roll out after the shower is completed. The unique pan design for all MedAme models enables waste water removal while showering, so once the shower is completed there is no need to wait for drain pan emptying, unlike all other shower pan designs. The MedAme pump is custom-designed as well to rapidly remove the waste water, and to run safely wet or dry. A special filter mechanism designed into all FAWSsit showers ensures that no blockage will occur with the MedAme waste water removal pump. Made in the USA of the highest quality materials. Warranty: 10 years on the frame; One year on all other components.
Features & Highlights
- Fold Up Wheelchair Shower handicapped stalls are manufactured for use by individuals with disabilities who find that traditional bathing facilities are difficult or impossible to use, and who may not be able to do re-modeling of the bathroom to allow for full accessibility. Additional MedAme models are designed for emergency services or HazMat. All MedAme models are completely wheelchair accessible and portable, requiring NO tools or modifications to a site for use.
- Disability bathing solution: portable showers are complete shower facilities. They can be set up anywhere there is access to warm water. Oftentimes, the kitchen is the preferred room to use as there is usually more room to move around the shower than there is in a bathroom. A bedroom or a laundry room, or any room that is within about 10 - 12 feet of a sink can also work.
- Ada accessible shower is simple. The disabled bather can be rolled into the shower stalleven just a regular wheelchair. With the R3000 Recliner model, a reclining style of wheelchair or even a gurney can be rolled in. Once inside the shower stall, a front support bar is lowered so that the fourth side of the shower pan can be attached for waste water collection.
- Healthier skin because the entire body can have adequate water to truly cleanse.
- SAFE for both the individual with the disability and the care attendant because no transfers or lifts are required to get into a tub or shower. Simply roll the individual into the shower, and once they are bathed, roll them back out to be dried and dressed.
|Item Size:||42 x 48 x 48 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MedAme, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AME-Ssit-46x46x44, ean: 0696859240409,
Bariatric wheelchair accessible showers for the disabled 46"L x46"W x44" H. For use by individuals up to 400 lbs, or who may require a slightly reclined wheelchair whose depth does not exceed 45" Meets the needs of wheelchair users that require more ...
By Homecare Products, Inc
EZ-Bathe Inflatable Tub 80" x 32" x 10" [Sold by the Each, Quantity per Each : 1 EA, Category : Miscellaneous Self Care Items, Product Class : Self Care]. Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and ...
mpn: S2000 - CGSP/FAWSSIT, ean: 0696859240386,
Ships fully assembled and ready to use! Made in the USA Warranty: 10 years on the frame; One year on all other components.Portable wheelchair safe showers 36" L x 36" W x 48" H. For use by individuals weighing up to approximately 220 lbs and who do n...