Hearing Adjustable Amplifier Mini Headphones Digital Aid Invisible Enhancer Care For Elderly Deaf HMYH,Redright
Hearing Adjustable Amplifier Mini Headphones Digital Aid Invisible Enhancer Care For Elderly Deaf HMYH,Redright by Hearing at H For Care. MPN: 882-640. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features:Color appearance,Mini bionic design .Make the patient completely without any burden,regain confidenceSmart noise reduction,comfortable
Color appearance,Mini bionic design .
Make the patient completely without any burden,regain confidence
Smart noise reduction,comfortable enjoy
Suitable for patients with mild to extremely severe hearing loss.
Automatic tuning ,small and portable
Automatic trimming technology,indoor and outdoor all applicable.
Light and postble ,easy to carry
Color: Red for right ear, blue for left ear
Maximum Saturation Sound Pressure(OSPL90): 118±3dB
High frequency average(OSPL90):109±4dB
Maximum File Acoustic Gain(1600Hz): 32 ± 5dB
Equivalent input noise level:≤28dB
Total harmonic distortion:8%
Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing;
When you not use, take battery out for saving power.
Convenient for watching movie, enjoying the drama, attending meeting, or having class,It could help you hear the sound clearly and loudly.
If you feel the whistling sound, please make sure you put the earplug tightly or if you use a right approciate size earplug.
Features & Highlights
- Small light - Fit comfortably for Right (Red)and Left(Blue) ear , Small Light-weight design ,Less visible
- We want you to return to the sound of enjoying everyday life. Your satisfaction is our greatest profit.
- User-friendly - Digital Hearing clearly technology to make voices crystal clear, even at low volumes
- If there is noise, please turn down the volume to make sure that the earplugs are in close contact with the ear canal to ensure that the sound is not leaked.
- The left ear is blue and the right ear is red. There is no difference in wearing. We recommend that you try the 45-day device because it takes 2-6 weeks to adjust the sounds that have not been heard for many years.