Jodi Consumer Hearing Aid Vacuum Cleaner
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Jodi Consumer Hearing Aid Vacuum Cleaner by Jodi-Vac at H For Care. MPN: Jodi-Consumer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. New! Our first Jodi vacuum system for the consumer!Jodi-Consumer is a compact, portable, affordable hearing aid cleaning solution that helps keep
Jodi-Consumer is a compact, portable, affordable hearing aid cleaning solution that helps keep your hearing aids clean. Take a few minutes each night or as often as you need to ensure that you are removing wax before it builds up and requires professional service. You do not need to see in these tiny openings, it is more of a gentle "feel your way" when vacuuming. When done every day you can be sure that "What you miss today, you will get tomorrow."
1 year warranty for personal use, 3 month warranty for professional use (Needles and filters are not included in 1 yr warranty)
Note: Warranty is void if filter is tampered with or damage is incurred through abuse, dropping, or poor packaging on user's part should factory servicing be required.
Pump: Vacuum is 18 inches of mercury.
Electrical: All components operate at 12VDC. Power supply is a small desktop Energy Star transformer. It accepts ac voltage from 100-240vac, operating at 50/60Hz converting to 12VDC. Inerchangeable ac cords are available as required.
Features & Highlights
- Jodi-Vac Consumer Hearing Aid Vacuum Cleaner is designed for in home use, to effectively clean cerumen and debris from hearing instruments. Suction power is rated at 18 inches of Mercury
- Internals operate on 12VDC and power Supply is desktop style of 120/240Vac, 50/60Hz
- Simple ON/OFF switch operation - Attached tubing is coiled and may be extended to approximately 2 foot reach
- Wax collects in filter and home use should get 6 months service - Easy to clean, and Filter is replaceable
- A ball located behind the filter is used as a flow indicator
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.36 x 3.27 x 3.27 inches|