KNEEROVER DELUXE KNEECYCLE KNEE WALKER
Top Rated Mobility Solution from the # 1 Knee Walker Brand
The Deluxe KneeCycle knee scooter delivers modern style, strength and stability and is the industry standard for safe, effective, and economical mobility for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
Advanced steerable knee scooter features automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism, an adjustable locking handbrake and rear disc brake for maximum stability and control.
Premium indoor - outdoor knee walker features smooth 7.5" diameter non-marking rubber wheels with shock-absorbing sealed windows.
Compatible with both the right and left legs, the KneeCycle kneeling scooter offers a 3.5" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
The KneeCycle kneewalker is equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly & setup.
Product Weight: 24.8 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Overall Length: 29"
Handlebar Height Range: 37" to 45"
Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 19"
Knee Support Height Range: 16" - 22.5"
Knee pad: 7" width x 12.5" length
Front Axle Width: 17.5"
Rear Drum Brakes
Wire Basket: 8" x 12" x 8.5"
NEED MORE ACCESSORIES OR PARTS FOR YOUR KNEE WALKER? When considering an accessory or part for your knee walker scooter, check out the full line of KneeRover accessories available on Amazon - including Knee Walker Backpacks, Sheepette and Memory Foam knee pad covers, cup holder, LED head light, baskets.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover Deluxe KneeCycle is one of the most advanced knee walkers in the industry and an excellent alternative to crutches.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee scooters offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the Knee Rover KneeCycle kneeling walker features four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, a comfortable 3.5" thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a free basket.
- The Kneecycle knee scooter also features a removable front axle and handlebars with an quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4'9" - 6'6".
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||34 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KneeRover, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.