Make getting around your home a breeze with the Legacy Classic stair lift, a safe and reliable way to maintain a sense of independence. Glide up and down the staircase in this comfortable, battery operated chair, made to support up to 350 lbs. Easy to use, this chair lift offers premium features, including wireless seat controls and remotes at an incredibly affordable price.
We offer the best warranty in the business on the Legacy Classic stair lift. Enjoy a lifetime warranty on the circuit board and drive train, a 10-year warranty on all other parts and electronics and a 2-year warranty on all batteries.
Stair Lift Measurement Guide
After placing your order, a member of our team will contact you to confirm the exact specifications of your stair lift. To get it right, we'll need you to take a few easy measurements of your space using a reliable tape measure.
Prior to measuring, take a look at your staircase and decide which side you'd like to mount the stair lift on. The stair lift rail will hang over the top landing by 7" (20 cm) and meet the floor at the foot of the stairs 13" (33 cm) beyond the 'nose' of the first step. Note any fixtures - window sills, hand rails, central heating radiators, doorways, etc. - that could encroach on the stairway area or be blocked by the stair lift.
After taking these issues into consideration, stand at the top of the staircase and feed the tape measure down the steps until it goes out at an angle and hits the floor. Record the measurement at your toes.
Additional Stair Lift Measurements
• If there is a door at the top, measure the distance from the face of the door to the edge of the landing when the door is closed.
• Stand at the bottom of your staircase and look up to denote which side your stair lift will be mounted on.
• Make sure there is 24" of clearance at the bottom of the staircase to allow the chair to fully lower to the floor.
Features & Highlights
- High back seat design has a classic seat belt that provides comfort and support
- Two wireless remote controls and armrest switch make it easy to call or send lift
- Battery operated system charges automatically and works when the power is out
- Conveniently folds to 11" from the wall, leaving plenty of space to use the stairway
- **This product will be custom cut to fit your staircase. Because this is a "Custom Made" product - it is NOT returnable. **Please provide the following Information - length of staircase (see images), mounted on the left or right as you look UP the steps, any obstructions at top or bottom, landing, hallway or door at the top of the steps?
|Color:||Caramel (Light Beige)|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jameson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Harmar Access
Stair Lift with Flip Up Arms w/ Free Lifetime Warranty!Header cover, internal chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover included. Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released. Operates o...
mpn: AC350-JM, ean: 0854634007634,
Harmar's SL350AC Stair Lift is engineered with a carriage that is pre-installed on a short section of the durable extruded aluminum track. The backrest has three different settings, and the fold-up footrest adjusts to two different heights for the u...
The AmeriGlide Horizon Straight Stairlift incorporates a long list of innovative features into a compact design that is perfect for almost any staircase. When you purchase the Horizon, you get to enjoy a slim fit with a lever operated seat and footre...