Legacy Classic Stair Lift by Jameson (Caramel)
Legacy Classic Stair Lift by Jameson (Caramel) by Jameson at H For Care. MPN: LEGCLC16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Make getting around your home a breeze with the Legacy Classic stair lift, a safe and reliable way to maintain a sense of independence. Glide up and
We offer the best warranty in the business on the Legacy Classic stair lift. Enjoy a lifetime warranty on the circuit board and drive train, a 10-year warranty on all other parts and electronics and a 2-year warranty on all batteries.
Stair Lift Measurement Guide
After placing your order, a member of our team will contact you to confirm the exact specifications of your stair lift. To get it right, we'll need you to take a few easy measurements of your space using a reliable tape measure.
Prior to measuring, take a look at your staircase and decide which side you'd like to mount the stair lift on. The stair lift rail will hang over the top landing by 7" (20 cm) and meet the floor at the foot of the stairs 13" (33 cm) beyond the 'nose' of the first step. Note any fixtures - window sills, hand rails, central heating radiators, doorways, etc. - that could encroach on the stairway area or be blocked by the stair lift.
After taking these issues into consideration, stand at the top of the staircase and feed the tape measure down the steps until it goes out at an angle and hits the floor. Record the measurement at your toes.
Additional Stair Lift Measurements
• If there is a door at the top, measure the distance from the face of the door to the edge of the landing when the door is closed.
• Stand at the bottom of your staircase and look up to denote which side your stair lift will be mounted on.
• Make sure there is 24" of clearance at the bottom of the staircase to allow the chair to fully lower to the floor.
Features & Highlights
- High back seat design has a classic seat belt that provides comfort and support
- Two wireless remote controls and armrest switch make it easy to call or send lift
- Battery operated system charges automatically and works when the power is out
- Conveniently folds to 11" from the wall, leaving plenty of space to use the stairway
- **This product will be custom cut to fit your staircase. Because this is a "Custom Made" product - it is NOT returnable. **Please provide the following Information - length of staircase (see images), mounted on the left or right as you look UP the steps, any obstructions at top or bottom, landing, hallway or door at the top of the steps?
|Color:||Caramel (Light Beige)|