Liftware Level is a leveling handle and a selection of attachments that include a soup spoon and fork. It's designed to help people with limited hand and arm mobility eat more easily. Such limited mobility may be related to conditions like cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, or post-stroke deficits. To get started with Liftware, order the Liftware Level Starter Kit, which includes the leveling handle and a soup spoon attachment. Additional attachments are sold separately. For stability issues that may be related to conditions like Parkinson's disease or essential tremor, check out the Liftware Steady Starter Kit
Features & Highlights
- Level helps people with mobility issues eat more easily. It automatically keeps a utensil at the angle needed to enjoy any meal. Level is designed to accommodate limited hand and arm mobility that may be related to conditions like cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, and post-stroke deficits.
- The Liftware Level Starter Kit includes the leveling handle and the soup spoon attachment.
- The leveling handle includes built-in sensors, a computer, and motors that help to sense and counteract unwanted motions.
- The included soup spoon attachment connects to the stabilizing handle to pick up food such as soups, cereals and other liquids. The soup spoon attachment holds about 1 tablespoon (15mL) of liquid.
- Travel pouch, hand straip and charger included. Other attachments (fork attachment) sold separately.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Liftware, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.