Med Lift 5555 Full Sleeper Lift Chair (Cabo Sage Fabric)
Save 1% on the Med Lift 5555 Full Sleeper Lift Chair (Cabo Sage Fabric) by Medlift at H For Care. MPN: 5555. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you or a loved one needs help sitting down or standing back up, a lift chair recliner offers a perfect solution as well as a sense of personal
The 5555 is a full sleeper lift chair especially designed for individuals that often spend nights in their chair. The chair reclines from upright to TV recline to full recline to sleeping position. The 5555 is recommended for people from 5'6" to 6'4" and can lift up to 375 lbs. Features include a biscuit style back, pillow top arms, and a padded chaise footrest for head to toe comfort. This chair features two Okin Super Quiet motors that independently operate either the back or footrest to ensure you are completely comfortable. The power recline lets you recline automatically to any position with just the touch of a button. Also features a convenient side pocket to store magazines, newspapers, or the remote control. Arm and headrest covers are included. The 5500 is equipped with a steel lift mechanism and is backed by a lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism and 4 year warranty on everything else. Also include a battery backup in case of power failure. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber. This is the best available in the industry. This feature makes the backs retain their original shape, giving greater comfort. The fabric used meets both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability.
- Overall Height: 43"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Depth (closed): 38"
- Overall Depth (reclined): 76"
- Back height from seat: 25"
- Width between the arms: 21"
- Seat depth: 21"
- Seat height from floor: 21"
- Reclined length, back of seat to end of foot board: 42"
Features & Highlights
- Specially Designed Lift Chair for Sleeping
- Recommended for people from 5'6" to 6'4"
- Lifts up to 375 lbs
- Back and footrest operate independantly to provide a variety of positions
- Lifetime mechanism on frame and lift mechanism and four-year warranty on remaining components.
|Item Weight:||195 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 43 x 43 inches|