MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge | Size Medium for Heights 5'5" to 5'10" | Max Weight 225 lbs. | No Slide Anti-Acid Reflux/GERD Wedge Pillow for Benefits of Side Sleeping with Incline
MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge | Size Medium for Heights 5'5'' to 5'10'' | Max Weight 225 lbs. | No Slide Anti-Acid Reflux/GERD Wedge Pillow for Benefits of Side Sleeping with Incline by MedCline at H For Care. MPN: Medcline-Parent. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge is the only wedge available on the market today with a patented arm pocket that keeps you from sliding down
The MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge is the only wedge available on the market today with a patented arm pocket that keeps you from sliding down during the night and allows you to sleep comfortably on your side by taking the pressure off your downside arm and shoulder. The inclined + left side sleeping position created only by MedCline has been validated in 5 independent clinical trials to be the most effective for 100% natural relief from heartburn, regurgitation, coughing, choking, nausea, and the many other distressing symptoms of acid reflux/GERD, as well as providing protection from prolonged acid exposure...all while you sleep! While the left side is typically best for reflux relief, the Advanced Positioning Wedge can be used on the left or right side. The Advanced Positioning Wedge may also be helpful for shoulder relief, as the arm pocket takes the pressure of the downside arm and shoulder. We have found that customers with rotator cuff injuries, arthritic shoulders, bursitis in the shoulder, and general soreness from side-sleeping have great success with MedCline. We have found, however, that those with tears in the rotator cuff or other shoulder muscles, as well as those recovering from shoulder surgery, are less successful getting comfortable with MedCline. MedCline is not recommended for lower back or hip injuries. MedCline creates a 15 -20 degree angle so those with herniated disks, compounded disks, bulging disks, fused vertebrae or lumbar damage, arthritic hips, bursitis in the hips, or hip injuries often find it difficult to tolerate the angle that MedCline creates. The MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge is available in three sizes. Please select the appropriate size based on your height as comfort and effectiveness are dependent on a proper fit with your torso.
Features & Highlights
- CLINICALLY PROVEN POSITION FOR SUPERIOR RELIEF. Clinical trials performed by top GI researchers nationwide show that sleeping in the position created only by MedCline (inclined + left side) reduces exposure to harmful stomach acid by 87% compared to a standard bed wedge. MedCline has been clinically proven to provide significant symptom reduction for patients suffering with nocturnal reflux, laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) or "silent reflux" patients, post-esophagectomy, and gestational reflux.
- MEDICAL-GRADE MATERIALS FOR SUPPORT AND LONGEVITY. Most standard bed wedges are just a singular foam cut into a triangle. The MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge is constructed with four types of medical-grade foam, strategically placed for maximum support and product longevity. The top layer of the Advanced Positioning Wedge is memory foam for added comfort.
- YOU WON'T SLIDE DOWN DURING THE NIGHT. The patented arm pocket at the top of the MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge keeps you from sliding down during the night, which is one of the primary complaints with a standard bed wedge. By not sliding down, you can take full advantage the inclined + side sleeping position for maximum relief from nighttime acid reflux/GERD, all night long.
- PLUSH REMOVABLE, WASHABLE CASE INSTALLED. The MedCline Advanced Positioning Wedge comes with a removable case installed, which is machine washable.
- TAKES UP ½ OF A QUEEN-SIZE BED. To use, simply place your own head pillow on top of the Advanced Positioning Wedge. The Advanced Positioning Wedge takes up ½ of a queen-size bed (30" wide).
|Color:||Medium - Height: 5'5" to 5'10" Max Weight: 225 lbs|
|Package Weight:||15.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 7.52 x 7.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MedCline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Drive Medical
sku: DR-15076, mpn: 15076, ean: 0785923773438,
The Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress offers the utmost in comfort, safety and convenience. Its inner core is encased in fire retardant barrier, meeting regulation 16 CFR 1633. A non-slip bottom and 4 corner straps keep the mattress securely in place. ...
mpn: 16868415, ean: 8456280185456,
Avana has created the ultimate system of serenity to give you head-to-toe relaxation in the comfort of your own bed. The Kind Bed Comfort System offers four incredible pieces that work together in harmony to bolster your body while sitting up in your...
By Able Life
sku: STD2050EA, mpn: #2050, ean: 0897564000795,
This new, patented invention features an ergonomic grip handle that provides support in and out of any couch, chair, or recliner. Attached to the handle is a dual-pivoting tray that rotates 360 degrees to allow for the most convenient placement. Tra...