Mobility Designed Hands-free Ergonomic Crutches - Black - (1 Pair)
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the Mobility Designed Hands-free Ergonomic Crutches - Black - (1 Pair) by M+D Crutch at H For Care. MPN: 43188-207303. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The pair of black M+D Crutches uses elbows not armpits to provide a more comfortable crutch experience; eliminating the pressure that both axillary
The pair of black M+D Crutches uses elbows not armpits to provide a more comfortable crutch experience; eliminating the pressure that both axillary and forearm crutches can place on the armpits, wrists and hands. With a hinged arm cradle and rotating handle, your hands are free to do better things. Brush your teeth, comb your hair or even take a selfie - all without ever taking off the crutch! Fully adjustable in both arm length and height from 4'11" to 6'8", the M+D Crutch is made to fit YOU! The feet are specially designed to grip the earth and absorb some of the shock of every step. Sold by the pair and in left or right specific singles. Step into the future with the M+D Crutch!
Features & Highlights
- Uses Elbows Not Armpits eliminating the pressure that traditional and forearm crutches can place on the armpits, wrists and hands.
- Free Your Hands For Better Things - With a hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked and a hand grip that rotates out of the way, the M+D Crutch frees your hands for better things. You can brush your teeth, comb your hair, hug a loved one or even take a selfie without ever having to take the crutch off!
- Made to Fit YOU! The M+D Crutch adjusts to fit users from 4'11" to 6'8" in height. The cradle length is also adjustable with flexible armbands that provide support while making it easy to get in and out of the crutches.
- Grip the Earth - The shape and material of the M+D Crutch foot conforms to the ground, absorbing some of the shock of each step. The tips are easily interchangeable and will soon have different options for different terrains.
- Ergonomically Designed to fit either your left or right hand, the M+D Crutch is color coded and has a braille dot so you can easily know which crutch is which!
|Item Weight:||9.26 pounds|
|Package Weight:||9.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.26 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by M+D Crutch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Harvy Canes
mpn: 8390700, ean: 0680132851833,
Three tier solid hardwood cane stand with 27 cane slots. Product Specifications Quantity: 1pcProduct Class: Cane AccessoriesThree tier solid hardwood cane stand27 cane slots23 1/2" wide x 8 3/4" deep x 25 1/2" highComes in dark wood finish.Three tie...
mpn: TOP-0590H, ean: 7283831136800,
Ergobaum Crutches Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to us...
By Millennial Medical
mpn: 6000-6500, ean: 0637459128193,
The In-Motion Pro is designed to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The In-Motion Pro comes in 3 sizes that can fit any user approximately 4'6" to 7'2". They come in 3 different colors (Charco...
By Better Walk
mpn: Adult Medium, ean: 0864316000303,
The Better Walk crutch is the answer to the underarm pain you experience on regular crutches. The Better Walk Crutch includes the following features: Forearm support to take pressure off of your wristPatented Better Walk Support System to cradle your...
By Millennial Medical
mpn: 7000-7500, ean: 0637459128261,
Our Forearm Crutches are designed to reduce impact on the wrist reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The Forearm crutch comes in 2 sizes that can fit any user approximately 3'6" to 6'3". They come in 3 different colors (Glossy Black, B...
mpn: TOP-0590H, ean: 0728383113680,
Ergobaum 7G Foldable Crutches Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those n...
mpn: 34-77-22-0031, ean: 0859040002082,
The reviews are in! Finally, a comfortable, crutch alternative designed with the user in mind. If you have suffered a recent injury, have joint pain or issues with mobility, then consider Mobilegs as a better crutch alternative. What makes Mobilegs s...