For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reachers and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Padded clamp adjusts to tub wall widths 3 5/8" - 5 3/4" and fits tubs with a 90º angled wall, adjusts with easy turn knob to allow for adjustments for various heights
- Bar measures 34" in length from floor to tub, standing height depends on height of tub
- Top of bar measures 12" away from tub and has a padded grip for extra stability, able to support up to 200 lbs
- Rubberized non slip foot good for fall prevention when transferring to and from bathtub or shower
- Bar can also assist in toilet transfers when positioned near a toilet
|Item Weight:||7.96 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.21 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sammons Preston, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.