Senior ICare Adaptive utensils - Right handed angled spoon - Curved eating cutlery - Baby or elderly - self-feeding, easy eating - Japan design
Senior ICare Adaptive utensils - Right handed angled spoon - Curved eating cutlery - Baby or elderly - self-feeding, easy eating - Japan design by Senior ICare at H For Care. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Difficult to eat using regular cutlery? Assistive feeding devices for elderly ✅ Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by
Difficult to eat using regular cutlery?
Assistive feeding devices for elderly
✅ Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by people with disabilities such as Parkinson's disease, arthritis, post-stoke recovery, physical disabilities, tremors or grasping difficulties. Adaptive eating utensils have angle to enhance eating.
✅Metal or plastic? Light weight PP plastic is safer for elderly delicate teeth and insulates heat - SAFE.
✅ Right handed angled spoon for self feeding, left handed for one to feed the one we care.
Material: Polypropylene (food grade)
Lenght : 7" (19 cm)
Weight: 0.5 oz (15 gm)
Color: milky white
DO NOT put the spoon near high temperature or in 100 °C (222 °F) boiling water for over 3 mins.
Coloration is possible if the spoon is in touch with say Tomato sauce etc. Don't worry. It is still safe.
Use mild detergent for cleaning.
Option:Right handed or Left handed. Spoon & Bowl set.
Left handed angled spoon (ASIN B079DHLNFL), Left & Right handed set (ASIN B079L5YYGY) are also available.
Features & Highlights
- 🥄 WRIST NO TWISTING. Special designed adaptive eating utensils for rheumatoid arthritis. The angle of spoon head is ergonomically designed in Japan and it gives much comfort for adult. Some seniors with tremors may also find it helpful. Right handed angled spoon for self feeding, left handed for feeding the one we care.
- ✅ SAFE, LIGHTWEIGHT. Angled spoon head is more difficult going straight through to throat in case of accident. Light weight plastic (0.5 oz.) is better and softer for delicate teeth and insulates heat. PP food graded plastic (widely adopted in Japan domestic market) does not leach harmful chemicals into foods or liquids. BPA and phthalates free, dishwasher, microwave, oven safe.
- 🥄 GOOD GRIPS eating aids. Curved spoon allows one with shaky hands or handicapped people to scoop food easier. It allows easier hand to mouth feeding. Easy to eat for individual with difficult time to position regular cutlery - ergonomic angled design.
- 🥄 Ideal for patient care at home or clinical setting. Special Japanese eating utensils with various details.
- 👍 90 days Refund, money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product, we simply refund. We offer 1 year manufacturer's warranty because we have confidence on our quality. Just in case there is any issue when you get the product, simply contact us to resolve it. We will response in 24 hours.
|Manufacturer:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Publisher:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Studio:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.77 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Senior ICare, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Pulse Brands
mpn: 4336309020, ean: 0611193038833,
When you suffer from tremors, arthritis, or Parkinson's Disease, it can be a challenge to enjoy a simple meal. That's why we created a smoother, more effective solution for helping those with adaptive needs. These adaptive utensils are designed to pr...
mpn: 6311f258bdd648fbe0b97fbbf9522ccc, ean: 0707258580598,
We are one manufacturer of consumer electronics , we produce product with good quality and price. We attach great importance to each feedback from cuDescription: - 360° rotating tablespoon with comfortable and soft grip for more convenient food posi...
By Good Grips
mpn: NC65599, ean: 8856551164423,
Custom comfort 5-piece grip utensil set Ideal for those with arthritis, weak grasps or limited arm movement. The fork and spoons are built to allow the angle of the head to adjust to any angle, for either left- or right-handed use. The soft, cushione...
Universal HolderTM for pen, pencil, crayon, marker, toothbrush, etc. Will securely hold most round or irregular shaped items by means of three adjustable set screws. Requires very little pressure when writing if held in an upright position. The Delux...
By The Wright Stuff
The Good Grips Fork features a large soft rubber handle to cushion your grip. This stainless steel fork has an adjustable metal shaft that allows the fork to be bent to the left or right. The Good Grips handle is made of soft rubber material that doe...
By Rolyn Prest
mpn: CTS101-1100, ean: 0010315321738,
(SEE AVAILABILITY ABOVE FOR ESTIMATED DELIVERY) - Steady Spoon. Adult Handle: 5½"L x 1¼"D. Handle & bowl: 9½"L. Strap: 5"L. Weighs 8 oz., Black. Teaspoon size bowl - Steady Spoon. - Counter weights keep the spoon bowl level no matter what the adul...
mpn: 16060, ean: 0873704006889,
Kinsman uDrink Adaptable Holder...
By North Coast Medical
mpn: na, ean: 0764442917080,
Norco Universal Quad Cuff The Norco Universal Quad Cuff is ideal for persons with limited hand function. Securely holds various sized handles, including feeding utensils, writing instruments and grooming aids. Cylindrical foam offers a padded palmar ...
By The Wright Stuff
mpn: 11540, ean: 0881255212994,
Contains: Teaspoon Soupspoon Fork & Knife * Gray vinyl handle is designed to fit the fingers * Heavy weighted utensil helps to stabilize the tremulous hand of the Parkinson patient * Stainless steel utensil * Handle diameter is approximately 11/8 * T...
mpn: 746150000, ean: 0026244074218,
Utensil hand clip An excellent eating aid for people who have trouble grasping and holding small utensils. Utensils simply slide into the clear plastic sleeve. Spring-action plastic clip fits the hand snugly without pinching. Product photo may not ex...