Senior ICare Adaptive utensils - Right handed angled spoon - Curved eating cutlery - Baby or elderly - self-feeding, easy eating - Japan design
Senior ICare Adaptive utensils - Right handed angled spoon - Curved eating cutlery - Baby or elderly - self-feeding, easy eating - Japan design by Senior ICare at H For Care. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Difficult to eat using regular cutlery? Assistive feeding devices for elderly ✅ Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by
Assistive feeding devices for elderly
✅ Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by people with disabilities such as Parkinson's disease, arthritis, post-stoke recovery, physical disabilities, tremors or grasping difficulties. Adaptive eating utensils have angle to enhance eating.
✅Metal or plastic? Light weight PP plastic is safer for elderly delicate teeth and insulates heat - SAFE.
✅ Right handed angled spoon for self feeding, left handed for one to feed the one we care.
Material: Polypropylene (food grade)
Lenght : 7" (19 cm)
Weight: 0.5 oz (15 gm)
Color: milky white
DO NOT put the spoon near high temperature or in 100 °C (222 °F) boiling water for over 3 mins.
Coloration is possible if the spoon is in touch with say Tomato sauce etc. Don't worry. It is still safe.
Use mild detergent for cleaning.
Option:Right handed or Left handed. Spoon & Bowl set.
Left handed angled spoon (ASIN B079DHLNFL), Left & Right handed set (ASIN B079L5YYGY) are also available.
Features & Highlights
- 🥄 WRIST NO TWISTING. Special designed adaptive eating utensils for rheumatoid arthritis. The angle of spoon head is ergonomically designed in Japan and it gives much comfort for adult. Some seniors with tremors may also find it helpful. Right handed angled spoon for self feeding, left handed for feeding the one we care.
- ✅ SAFE, LIGHTWEIGHT. Angled spoon head is more difficult going straight through to throat in case of accident. Light weight plastic (0.5 oz.) is better and softer for delicate teeth and insulates heat. PP food graded plastic (widely adopted in Japan domestic market) does not leach harmful chemicals into foods or liquids. BPA and phthalates free, dishwasher, microwave, oven safe.
- 🥄 GOOD GRIPS eating aids. Curved spoon allows one with shaky hands or handicapped people to scoop food easier. It allows easier hand to mouth feeding. Easy to eat for individual with difficult time to position regular cutlery - ergonomic angled design.
- 🥄 Ideal for patient care at home or clinical setting. Special Japanese eating utensils with various details.
- 👍 90 days Refund, money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product, we simply refund. We offer 1 year manufacturer's warranty because we have confidence on our quality. Just in case there is any issue when you get the product, simply contact us to resolve it. We will response in 24 hours.
|Manufacturer:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Publisher:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Studio:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.77 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|