Product Description & Reviews
This facility grade bed alarm paging system allows the caregiver to carry the pager with them. The caregiver can relax, knowing they will hear an alert when their patient is trying to get out of bed. Place the bed pad under the patient's back, (beneath the fitted sheet), and when the patient sits up, a signal/alert is sent. The caregiver can carry the pager in their pocket, clip it to their belt, or place it on a counter. The pad is made of a soft vinyl material with foam interior for added comfort, and is sealed for incontinence protection. The monitor volume in the room with the patient is set to silent, but can be adjusted to have a low alert sound in the room also, if that would encourage the patient to wait for assistance. The pager features three volume settings, a vibrate option, tone options and an on/off switch. Please note, even if the monitor volume in the patient's room is on silent, there will be two quick beeps when the patient gets on to the pad, telling the caregiver that the system is active and everything is connected.
Features & Highlights
- Complete bed alarm with wireless pager system, (consisting of a sensor pad, attached monitor, and a wireless pager with an approximate range of 150 ft), alerts a caregiver when their patient is getting up from bed.
- 10" x 30" pad is made of soft vinyl, with a reinforced cord with replaceable safety release connection, is easy to wipe clean, and incontinence resistant.
- Monitor attached to pad sounds two quick activation beeps when weight is first placed on pad. Alert that is triggered when the patient arises only sounds at the caregiver pager. Monitor's volume is set to silent before shipping, and can be adjusted in the battery compartment, if desired.
- Monitor features a status light, a call button that can be pressed to alert the caregiver, a low battery light, and a pad lost indicator that alerts the caregiver if there is a pad connection issue. Monitor requires 3 AA batteries, not included, or purchase Kerr AC-05 AC Adapter, sold separately.
- Caregiver pager features include adjustable volume and language, a vibrate only option, a visual alert indicator, convertible belt clip/stand, and multi monitor reception. Pager requires two AA batteries, not included.
|Item Size:||10 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.