Tucane Lite 8X- Self-Propelled Advanced Walking Stick (8x lighter than old version) (Black/ Gray Tones)
Free Shipping Included! Tucane Lite 8X- Self-Propelled Advanced Walking Stick (8x lighter than old version) (Black/ Gray Tones) by Ergoactives at H For Care. MPN: Tucane- BlackGray. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tucane Lite 8G- Self-Propelled Advanced Walking Stick.''A Third Hip Support'' Advanced Design- The Tucane has been designed to mimic a human hip. It is
Features & Highlights
- Advanced Design- The Tucane has been designed to mimic a human hip. It is designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon of 30+ years of experience and his team of medical professionals and engineers. The design of the cane represents "a third hip" support for the user. Now, the user feels the support of an extra leg just by placing the Tucane next to the user's affected hip/limb. The Tucane Lite 8G is made up of Styrene Butadiene Block Copolymer, which is comparable to carbon fiber but even lighter!
- One-Size-Fits-All - The new Tucane Lite 8G comes with three adjustment tubes. The user can setup its preferred size of the Tucane (S, M, L) by interchanging the height tubes. The height adjustment is explained in the instructions manual found in the product box.
- Lightweight Advanced Cane- Our newest version of the Tucane, The Tucane Lite 8G, is our lightest Tucane ever, reducing the weight of the previous generation Tucane by 8 times! Now, our Tucane users can enjoy a lighter and smarter cane for their walking improvement.
- Bundle Offer: The New Tucane Lite 8G comes equipped with 2 different rubber tips. One is the Ergocap High Performance which provides excellent balance and stability at any angle placed. Another tip is found in the Tucane box, which is the Ergocap Ultralite, which is the same design as the High Performance, only smaller and lighter, which makes the overall cane lighter. Users can choose which rubber tip feels more appropriate for him/her.
- Improved posture- Tucane® helps to reduce spinal injuries/ back pain by providing the user with a proper posture by walking upright with the cane. Spring Automatic Impulse - In the handle of the Tucane®, Ergoactives has placed an automatic spring system technology that provides an impulse to the cane, pushing it forward as the user lifts the cane. Proper use of the Tucane is when the tip of the cane hits the floor prior to the foot of the user when walking.
|Color:||Black/ Gray Tones|
|Part Number:||Tucane- BlackGray|
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 3.31 x 3.31 inches|