What good is a commode with no access to the perineal area? Virtually every old-style, economy commode sold on the market today has this critical design flaw. For proper cleaning, users require an open, unobstructed front. Users also require a seat base dimension and a "distance between the armrests" dimension that allows for some body movement. Almost all commodes available today ARE TOO SMALL. Only the UltraCommode Foldable Commode addresses all of these issues and more. Designed for users who value quality, safety, comfort and convenience over price, the UltraCommode is the perfect choice for users and caregivers who require a versatile, multi-use chair that can be used in a number of different toileting and bathing scenarios. Unlike old-style, cold, hard plastic seating surfaces, the UltraCommode is equipped with premium padded, super-comfortable, easy-to-clean seat surface, armrests and backrest. The adjustable seat height allows the chair to safely accommodate any user. Pivoting armrests allow for even greater access to the body and help make transfers on and off the chair quick and easy. Folding and unfolding the chair can be accomplished in less than 60 seconds without tools making storage and travel a breeze. This premium chair can be used as a standalone commode and includes a FREE plastic commode pail. IT IS ALSO DESIGNED TO BE USED AS A SHOWER CHAIR- 2 PRODUCTS IN 1! The premium foam padding will not absorb water and the robust, heavy duty aluminum frame will never rust. Platinum Health products are commercial grade and guaranteed for life. They are used in hospitals, senior living facilities and homecare settings worldwide. Order this best-in-class commode/shower chair today to make toileting and bathing easier, safer and more comfortable than ever. Max. 300lbs.
Features & Highlights
- EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT- Soft, padded, warm seat base, backrest and armrests makes the UltraCommode the worlds #1 most comfortable commode chair. Commercial grade PU foam will never absorb water, prevents sliding and is easy to clean and disinfect. CAN ALSO BE USED AS A SHOWER CHAIR!
- PROPERLY SIZED- Extra large seat is 16" x 16" and width between armrests is 20". Compare these dimensions to competitive commodes- most of which are too small to be useful or comfortable. Carefully review the 1 star reviews of competitive products to avoid disappointment.
- SUPERIOR ACCESS- 100% open front allows for proper and effective wiping and cleaning. No metal bar or toilet seat in the way like old-style commodes. Unique pivoting armrests provide even more convenience as they can be completely swung back out of the way for more access to the body or for safer and easier transfers on and off the chair.
- FAST, EASY ASSEMBLY- Can be assembled without tools in less than 60 seconds. Medical grade rust-free aluminum frame and commercial grade construction for safe, solid, long term reliability and durability. Adjustable height seat for the perfect fit. INCLUDES FREE COMMODE PAIL WITH COVER.
- MODERN DESIGN- No more need for embarrassing, clunky, monotone commodes that look like they have been around since the 1950s. The UltraCommode features contemporary blue or pink padding options with modern brushed aluminum frame. CAN BE FOLDED IN SECONDS FOR EASY STORAGE AND TRAVEL.
|Package Size:||20 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Platinum Health, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
mpn: 11114KD-1, ean: 0822383231785,
This lightweight portable shower chair commode with casters by Drive Medical is packed with features to ensure a pleasant and comfortable bathing experience. One of the greatest benefits is the ultra comfort padded seat, featuring an open front desig...
mpn: G98204, ean: 0767674098824,
Drop-Arm Commode.Arms swing out of the way for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode. Transfers are easier for patients using a wheelchair. Place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night. Padded commode. ...